Saturday, August 21, 2010

For project 64 i use my keyboard and i don't know how to control the game?

i tried turning the controller off and when i try and use the controls they say me to use it doesn't work. if you can tell me step by step instructionsFor project 64 i use my keyboard and i don't know how to control the game?
options%26gt;configure controller plugin





click the game device down arrow, select yer device, then configure the controlsFor project 64 i use my keyboard and i don't know how to control the game?
I don't remember on project 64 specifically, but if you look in the control bar at the top there should be an option that says ';plugins'; or ';input'; or ';controls'; or something, and in the drop down there should be something you can click on to view and/or change the controls. I only currently have nineteen64, but its pretty similar in all emulators. Sorry I couldn't help more.
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment