Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need different variables on my science project plz help i need controlled independent and dependent?

i need heaps of help i have everything else i just need the variablesI need different variables on my science project plz help i need controlled independent and dependent?
You are looking at differences between five different kinds of seedling.





This is descriptive science, so you simply record what you see.





The control variable, which is the same thing as the independent variable, is which kind of seed it was.





The dependent variable is whatever you are observing about how they germinate and grow.





You don't really have a ';control'; group in this particular kind of experiment.





If you were comparing, say, whether fertilisers affect growth rate, your control group would be a group without any fertiliser.





For some kinds of experiment, e.g. about the effectiveness of medicines, it is very important to have a good control group, but I don't see how that applies in this case.





The real-world ';scientific method'; is more complicated and interesting than the ';one size fits all'; model they teach in school. See





http://undsci.berkeley.edu/article/0_0_0鈥?/a>I need different variables on my science project plz help i need controlled independent and dependent?
well add more details like what the project is about and maybe we can help you...





ya i thought i would be able to help you but i have no idea. the answer below me seems right.





sorry... science isnt my thing

No comments:

Post a Comment