Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the dependent, independent, controlled variable of my science fair project?

My project is memory between boys and girls. Who have better memory? I have 5 boys and 5 girls doing my tests. I gave them tests and how long they get to see the tests. Then i ask them wat they remember.What is the dependent, independent, controlled variable of my science fair project?
There are quite a few online resources that can help you with a science project. Here are a few that should be useful. Best of luck with it.What is the dependent, independent, controlled variable of my science fair project?
Independent -- since you are testing memory for boys versus girls, your independent variable will be gender.





Dependent -- Amount they remember. Since you are testing if their is a difference, you START WITH gender (independent) and conclude with amount remembered (dependent upon gender).





Controlled -- the test you give and how long you let them look at it. You are in charge of both of those so they are controlled by you.
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment