Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much is what you view in the world today projected by humankind to control/have power over you?

%'s.How much is what you view in the world today projected by humankind to control/have power over you?
I have simplified my life just so this world cant have much control over me!





People dont understand that the type of control you talk about ranges from everything to wearing your seat belts to paying taxes and from credit cards to home loans....all of these things have control over you..... So yes, whether you like it or not....you are being controlled to some degree!





I have paid off all of my bills....have no loans....just rent, power and food.


So I'm guessing that this world still has me under it's control by at least 2%....and I'm still not liking it!





I will be glad when I'm under Gods control 100%....


Earth 0% HA!





with love...';D';How much is what you view in the world today projected by humankind to control/have power over you?
Probably not much because I am not a follower and form my own views based on what I see with my own eyes. It is hard for me to follow someone for a very long time because I would rather do things using commonsense. The only draw back is that I don't have any friends because people like people who act like the majority and agree with society. They are all society conformists.
Actually it's being projected by dolphins. Those damn evil dolphins.





http://softmelon.wordpress.com
Control is subjective.
3.85%
Oh wait... Only government and family have any control but not much... maybe 5-10%
Quite a bit, especially greed.
No one has power over me without my consent.


So that's a big fat ZERO.
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment