Saturday, August 21, 2010

A project for my MSc Control Systems ???

I have the option of choosing a project idea and working upon if for the next 5 months. I am completely lost since everything that I can think of is already taken.


Can someone come out with idea which can be considered at MSc level for a control system design. It can be software only or hardware software.


Appreciate your reply...A project for my MSc Control Systems ???
object tracking is a good one





for instance you could have a remote controlled car





followed by an automated car





have seen it done with utrasonic transceivers and doppler effectA project for my MSc Control Systems ???
how about working on scada based photovoltaic systems. this is an interesting work that we do in our gold project.we may have integration for information
How about stabilizing an inverted pendulum? This is a well defined problem, and is useful in real life for launching rockets. Classic control theory works well on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment