Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need help for the control in my science project!!!?

I'm gonna take red two leaves of red cabbage, cut it up into little pieces, and add it to boiling water. I will let it cool for about an hour, then separate the solid cabbage from the juices with a strainer. Next, I will take filter paper and cut it into strips and dip them in the red cabbage solution. After they are dry, I will test the pH of various household products. Then, I will test the same products with the store bought pH paper and compare my results.I need help for the control in my science project!!!?
your control is the store bought litmus paper b/c the cabbage-made litmus is your experiment. :]I need help for the control in my science project!!!?
You need to see if you can obtain some deionized water from your teacher at school. If not you might used distilled water and see if you can get access to a pH meter at school and take a reading on the waters pH to use it as a control. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment