Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you control a out of body experience? (AKA do a astral project?)?

I Always wonder how I can control out of body experiences? I know I can do it sometimes But I don't know how to control it. So do anybody got any tips on how I can do it? just as long they not mean and you're not mocking me and please don't say something stupid like I can only do a out of body experience with drugs which isn't true. So how do I control a out of body experience. So any ideas? any at all. So How do I do a Astral Project? please tell me. please and thanks you.How do you control a out of body experience? (AKA do a astral project?)?
Reality is created by thought projection (consciousness) into the physical. There are 5 subtle bodies In astral projection the conscious mind leaves the physical body and moves into the astral body to experience. In astral projection you remain attached to your physical body by a 'silver umbilical type cord'. Some people are able to see the cord when astral projecting. To astral project, as with all out-of-body experiences, one must feel totally relaxed, clothing fitting comfortable, reclining is best. Often a comforter is best over the body as the physical body sometimes gets cold when you travel out.





When you astral project you are consciously aware of things you encounter while out of your physical body....








For the rest go to





http://www.crystalinks.com/astralproject鈥?/a>How do you control a out of body experience? (AKA do a astral project?)?
No, you can't.


There is no such thing as an ';out of body experience'; only imagination and outright lying.





Let's thank ';littlems'; for providing us with a perfect example of what I was talking about when I said ';astral projection'; was outright lying...
Go see a psychologist. You need medication





video about brainwashed Christians


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7XK9f4aqtQ

No comments:

Post a Comment