Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am a new VB Developer. I made a multi-user VB project using ADO control to access .mdb file from the server.

When I started implement the application by connecting database with ODBC DSN connection, the second user getting an error message 'unknown error 2147467259(80004005) The file in use ' and he can not open the file through my application, while the first user working on that. Please help me to solve this problem.I am a new VB Developer. I made a multi-user VB project using ADO control to access .mdb file from the server.
Hi, Chandru. You'll likely get better answers and find more geek-head friends somewhere like http://www.xtremevbtalk.com/





Also, when I searched Google for ';unknown error 2147467259';, I lots of hits.





Good luck to you!I am a new VB Developer. I made a multi-user VB project using ADO control to access .mdb file from the server.
resource sharing problem, please write about what file type are you working with and what back end are you using
I guess the problem is with the way you are handling the records. use a ADODc control to pull the data. Also need to know what methods are using on the recordset.

No comments:

Post a Comment