Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm way too nervous at my new part time job how do I control my nerves as I am starting to project my nervous

thoughts to customers, employers and other emplyoees working with me, I just get worried that I'm not doing a good enough job - but I need to calm down as I dont want to come across as nervous but as Confident!I'm way too nervous at my new part time job how do I control my nerves as I am starting to project my nervous
I sometimes get that way too when I am working, sort of performance anxiety.


I would suggest you look at the book called, ';The Power of Now.'; by Eckhart Tolle, he has many ideas about this sort of thing and will change your life for the better. just give it a read and see if it works for you.I'm way too nervous at my new part time job how do I control my nerves as I am starting to project my nervous
Grow some balls.
It is expected for new people to be somewhat nervous. They all were when they started. That will go away quickly as you get comfortable with the people and the job.
Have some camomile tea before work - Naturally calms the nerves.-


If not quit and start your own part time business-with this company-you can do this from your dorm or at a coffee shop. That way you never have to see anybody and get paid. It's what I did- and it works!


http://www.movie.ws/terrance750il


http://www.website.ws/terrance750il
Everyone gets nervous too sometimes, especially when you have a lot of people depending on you. When I get nervous I take this pill called Absolute Calm. It helps calm my nerves and can be taken without a prescription and could probably help you out, here is a link:





http://getabsolutecalm.com/professional/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment