Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm doing a government project and i need websites that can help me get involved with the gun control area.

I already have 1 of my 5 sources, NRA.org. I need more ways to get involved with the government on the side of LIGHT gun control. any ideas? Thanks!I'm doing a government project and i need websites that can help me get involved with the gun control area.
This is an easy one!! There are two (major) sides to the argument (and millions of opinions!!). I've pasted in the websites that I found (below). Remember - each state has its own gun laws, but there are federal laws from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (BATF) that superceed state laws in many cases.








Good luck! Remember - just because there are laws on the books does not mean they are being enforced or actually mean anything.I'm doing a government project and i need websites that can help me get involved with the gun control area.
Well....One great place to look is whitehouse.gov


Why? Hum...lets take a look..


Mass Murderers agree, gun control works! 56 MILLION people were murdered by there own Governments in the 20th century! Hitler, Stalin, Moa, to name a few..


POLITICIANS LOVE DISARMED PEASANTS!





Why dont you also use our US. Constitution. The Second Amendment ';the right of the people to keep and bear arms.';


This is OUR American right, yet the Government tries to take it away, along with the rest of our rights!





Gun control dosnt work..


lets take a look:





Columbine High School. Gun-free zone. New York City pizza shop. Gun-free zone. Pearl (Miss.) High School. Gun-free zone. Luby's Cafeteria. Gun-free zone. The Amish school in Pennsylvania. Gun-free zone.


Virginia Tech University. Gun-free zone.


Maybe if these cities were allowed to protect themselves with guns, they could have stopped some of the this!








Just look throughout history for your answers!
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment