Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm doing a science fair project and I need a control and variable for my project.?

I need a variable and control for this:





My science project is about plant regeneration (please discuss about what you think).I'm doing a science fair project and I need a control and variable for my project.?
for a variable you can cut some at an angle and some straight for control put all slalks cut in the same window at the same time with same water u could even use a 2nd variable of doing 2 angle and straight but giving one angle and straight more light than the other or do 3 and give the 3rd angle and stright less water but same amount of light i suggest using some ivy it is easier to growI'm doing a science fair project and I need a control and variable for my project.?
Control would be placing the plants in the same location so they receive the same amount of light at the same room temperature and for the same amount of time.





Variable would be how much water they receive and did/did not fertilize, or different levels of fertilization, or different compounds of fertilization.
Control: A plant, left alone.


Variable: A plant, with some lacerations on it.
well the control could be how much sunlight and water they are givin the the variable would then be what type of soil was used or something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment