Friday, August 6, 2010

Is there any progamme which lets us follow up our project?by setting up a schedule, control finance,ect?

I need a computer programme which help me manage my project. By setting up a detailed schedule for each project, I could follow up its implementation, control my budget, complement additional contracts, make a payment request at the right time,ect. Someone tells me to use Microsoft Access but I haven't used it before so don't know how. Is there any more effective and easier one for me?Is there any progamme which lets us follow up our project?by setting up a schedule, control finance,ect?
Microsoft Project. Its part of your Microsoft Office Professional product.Is there any progamme which lets us follow up our project?by setting up a schedule, control finance,ect?
We use Quick books pro
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment